Welcome to Thornbury is a permanent food truck park that’s been set up in a old car yard. It’s brought to Melbourne by the team behind Mr Burger, Homeslice, Brunswick Mess Hall and Fancy Hank’s - Yum! Licensed for over 700 people and now, it is the second largest beer garden and ONLY permanent bar and food truck stop in Melbourne. With a huge indoor and outdoor area, Welcome to Thornbury is perfect all year round. There's a range of food truck options and the little ones will be sure to enjoy a bite to eat too. Mmmm nobody ever turns down an opportunity for Mr Burgers, burgers. Delicious! Check out their website for what food trucks are round and when. They are always a-changing.
The park holds a range of markets and events throughout the year plus you can also book functions here. Mamma was lucky enough to see the set up underway for one special couple - owwwww.
Weekly events -
- Cheap Tuesdays! - Grab a drink and a meal from any food truck for only $15
- Wednesday Vegan Vegout - An evening of vegan and vegetarian food trucks.
- Trivia Thursdays! - Free Quizmeisters trivia from 7pm. Book a table here
- Knock-off Fridays! - Happy hour 5pm to 7pm
SPECIAL events -
- 7th - Dimmy and Dumpling Festival
- 18th - Good Dogs of Darebin - A night for the dogs
- 24th July - 25th Sept - The Thornbury Cup - food truck futsal
Mamma's special mention: All Nations Park is only a 3 minute drive away and is a little explorers haven even for your furry friends. Mamma says you could spend all day here.
the nitty gritty
Monday - Friday
5PM - 10PM
Saturday and Sunday
12PM - 1AM
wanna know more? Click here
520 High St, Northcote
click here for more eats in the NORTH