WESTFIELD PLENTY VALLEY CELEBRATES GRAND OPENING OF
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT PRECINCT
Enjoy free pancakes, mini churros, dumplings, chicken wings and dosa's
On Thursday 22 nd March, Westfield Plenty Valley will unveil its highly-anticipated $80million dining and entertainment precinct. Mamma is super excited to see over 15 dining and entertainment retailers opening their doors in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, including Victoria’s first Italian Street Kitchen, ENA Greek Street Food, The Pancake Parlour, Dosa Hut, Grill’d Healthy Burgers, San Churro, the crowd- funded Sporting Globe, Tunzafun Xtreme and a new concept YMCA, equipped with occasional day care.
To celebrate, Westfield Plenty Valley will kick start festivities with an official ribbon cutting as well as four days of giveaways, activities and events, for the whole family to enjoy. The precinct, which is set around communal lawns with a kids play area, will have something for everyone. With Peter Helliar book signing at Robinsons Bookshop, DJ and live music throughout the four days, free kids entertainment and plenty of grazing tables and sampling stations for the parents. And if that wasn’t enough, kids can also work their way through an Easter Maze installation, built to celebrate the release of the Easter movie Peter Rabbit, screening in Village Cinemas’ brand new Vjunior concept from 29th March.
Whether it’s a family day out, lunch with friends, after work drinks or date night dinner, Mamma says pop down and explore the new eateries and entertainment on offer at Westfield Plenty Valley.
And to celebrate the launch, customers can enjoy an array of giveaways from Thursday – Sunday including:
- Angie’s Dumpling Bar: dumpling sampling every day from 11am – 12pm
- The Sporting Globe: free sampling in-store from 12pm – 2pm and 6 free chicken wings when you sign up to The Sporting Globe Loyalty App
- The Pancake Parlour: first 200 customers to present downloaded app in- store receive a free Short Stack (Thursday only), and Thurs-Sun, anybody who purchases via app receives a free pancake for next visit
- San Churro: 100 free mini churros samples for the first 100 people per day
- Billy’s House: free small coffee with any breakfast meal purchased (Thursday only)
- Italian Street Kitchen: Woodfire Buffalo Margherita Pizza for only $10
- Dosa Hut: Free Chef’s Special Spring Roll Dosa for the first 100 customers
- ENA Greek Street Food: free small soft drink with any gyros purchased (Thursday
- Cielo Gelateria: free small hot drink when you purchase a waffle (Thursday only)
- Martini and Co: Buy two cocktails get one free
- YMCA: Join YMCA Plenty Valley and receive a Myzone strap free
For more information on events and to view the fly-through, CLICK HERE