Well, sometimes you and the family want to go on a big adventure and Mamma says this place is the spot to go. With water play at Birdy Cove - perfect splash park and paddling pool for little ones (under 134cm) and Aqua Shak the huge play area with a great big splash bucket - (this is good for all ages) you are guaranteed to keep the water loving family members super happy. PLUS all the new water slides - you will have to drag the kids home kicking and screaming at closing time!
Once you have had all the splashing fun you want to have - get ready for more fun with the kid zone, mini golf, race car track and so much more! There is the toboggan slide, a pirate ship, the tummy churning Voodoo and a stack of more fairground rides for the younger kids.
This is a tip top treat for families and to get the most out of your day here are a few tips we noted!
Mamma's top tips on visiting Funfields:
- get there early and set up your picnic rug or find a table and make it your base for the day in a shady spot under a tree is ideal!
- 3 height restrictions ... so it can be hard on the small ones as you need to be 120cm to get on a lot of rides - Mamma says take a spare grown up with you if you can.
- Shoes needed for some rides.
- Jump on the popular water rides early as there are often large lines by lunchtime.
- Get a locker for valuables.
- You can bring your own picnic food but there is also a cafe as well as ice cream shop
- Lots of easy parking so that is good for families.
- Easter Egg Hunt
click here for more details
Mamma's special mentions: The NEW Gravity Wave, world's biggest, longest & tallest Proslide Wave is OPEN at Funfields. The 186-metre-long shuttle blasts off from a 26.8 metre high launch pad and will propel you into a galaxy of madness at velocities of up to 24 feet per second! Can you do it?
the nitty gritty
Please note - seasonal opening times!
Open all January Holidays
10am - 6pm
February open 10am-5pm Thursday - Sundays
March open 10am-5pm Weekends
April school holidays 10am-5pm
DOUBLE CHECK WHEN YOU PLAN TO VISIT HERE
note: all rides finish 30 minutes before closing time!
for the full admission pricing - click here
2365 Plenty Rd, Whittlesea
click here for more family experiences in the NORTH